The content moderator is responsible for the user-generated content submitted to our online platform. Your role is to ensure that items are placed in the right category, are free from scams, does not include any illegal items, and follows the internal company content quality policy.
Job Duties Include
Review listings submitted on OLX platform and approve or reject them based on pre-set guidelines and knowledge base while editing fields manually if needed
Escalate new cases and propose updates to the knowledge base accordingly
Conduct a review of a sample of listings after they go live and reject if needed based on pre-set guidelines and knowledge base
Process and review accounts that have been flagged for review of potentially sensitive content to ensure there are no violations of policies
Consistently meet daily and weekly targets including number of manually moderated listings and number of accounts reviewed
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Marketing, sales or other relevant subject.
- 1 to 2 years of relevant experience
- Fluent in Arabic and English.
- Proficiency with computers and strong typing skills.
- Strong problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- Experience with confidential information collection and management
- Passion for ensuring a world class user support experience
- Quick learner and adaptable to learn new processes, concepts, and skills
- Excellent communication skills, including verbal with proper grammar.
- Ability to work with others in a close manner.
- Good multitasking skills.
- Being comfortable with handling sensitive content.
- Familiarity with our industry is a plus
- Experience using help desk software and remote support tools.
Business Development and Sales