Company: MCV INDUSTRY ( egypt)-
recruit, support, train, and overseeing performance reviews and maintaining employee records.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
▪ Work in line with different departments to collect annual recruitment requirements and accordingly prepare the manpower plan needed.
▪ Perform searches for qualified candidates according to relevant job criteria, using computer databases, networking, Internet recruiting resources, cold calls, media, recruiting firms, and employee referrals.
▪ Review employment applications and job orders to match applicants with job requirements, using manual or computerized file searches.
▪ Conduct interviews guided by competency job scale to the chosen candidates through personal interview to figure out needful skills targeting to obtain work history, education, training, job skills, and salary requirements.
▪ Conduct proper testing according to requirements. (Computer , Technical , English , IQ and Personality)
▪ Evaluate selection and testing techniques by conducting research or follow-up activities and conferring with management and supervisory personnel.
▪ Conduct reference and background checks on applicants.
▪ Evaluate and recommend qualified candidates to line managers for further technical practical interviews.
▪ Prepare job analysis, and job descriptions.
▪ Design, plan, organize and direct orientation for new employees.
▪ Ensure using the outcomes of exit interviews in recommendations / retention purpose.
▪ Develop the company headcount reports before end of each month and submit to HR Manager to consolidate.
▪ Prepare reports (manpower analysis, turnover analysis, exit interview analysis … etc.).
▪ Schedule classes based on availability of classrooms, equipment, and instructors in order to satisfy the training needs.
▪ Monitor, evaluate and record training activities and program effectiveness in order to perform the suitable future actions.
▪ Obtain and organize training manuals and guides and course materials such as handouts and visual materials.
▪ Coordinate specific training programs to help employees maintain or improve job skills.
▪ Monitor training costs to ensure budget is not exceeded, and prepare budget reports to justify expenditures.
▪ Prepare reports on trainings delivered, effectiveness, efficiency, and impact of these trainings.
▪ Coordinate for the design, implementation, and follow up of the succession planning, and career path projects.
▪ Facilitate talent reviews for key leadership roles to foster the development, mobility, and retention of High Potentials and Successors.
▪ Lead the development of an online talent management system to evaluate employees, facilitate talent movement, and track progress.
▪ Follow up the critical positions insuring the readiness, and availability of the successor.
▪ Follow up the development programs, its effectiveness, and impact on the potential employees.
▪ Advice the readiness of potential employees for promotions.
▪ Compare requested promotions with the pre-designed career paths.
▪ Delivery of the company staff performance appraisal forms by ensuring that the performance appraisal forms are submitted in a timely manner.
▪ Direct performance appraisals process for all employees to feed back the training needs, and provide recommendations for improvement
▪ Handle skills inventory meetings and system in order to collect MCV high potentials previous KSA’s that may serve our organizational restructure in the future.
▪ Prepare different HR manuals, and employee handbook.
▪ Identify, facilitate and create the desired development programs to ensure all leaders and potential leaders have the necessary skills to succeed.
▪ Prepare reports, such as organization and flow charts, succession planning and career path reports.
▪ Serve as a subject matter expert on analyzing exit interviews and engagement surveys and provide recommendations.
▪ Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
Job Skills and Abilities:
- Fluent English
- Excellent presentation, negotiation, and communication skills.
- Keeps ahead for all new techniques in training.
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality.
- Ability to confidently judge, analyzes, and evaluates different personality traits.
- The ability to work under pressure
- The ability to respond flexibly and change gear easily
- Keeps ahead for all new techniques in organization development.
- Self-discipline based on an organized, methodical, approach
- B.Sc. Business Administration or similar from any reputable university.
- 3 - 5 years of experience